Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things i learnt from my relationship

I have learnt some lessons from my past relationships,to keep no expectation,there is nothin like a perfect human being,knock on the heart onceand let fate decide,thr is a thin line between self-respect and egoism,its better to hurt someone wid a truth then to keep him/her wid a lie.
Love taught me how to face life head on.Life goes on and everyday comes wid a new tension,wid a new challenge,and thts the hardest part.Facing it,is gd.It doesnt matter it was ur mistake,the other persons fault or anything or anybody else,never let the other person know how it made u feel.Jus live life,all we nee to do is to look at life a lil harder.
I have jus learnt in life tht family is really important.Nobody is worth hurtin ur parents specially.Because u always end up cryin and they end up comforting u,which is the worst possible pain u can cause them.Let time heal all wounds.Nothing could help me wen i was in love except time.When i came in terms wid my sorrow,and accepted it was nevre meant to be.

No comments: