Friday, July 13, 2007

my life since oct 06(love screwd it all)

This is for some1 who is very close to my heart and i guess i will never be able to forget him....

OCT 06-FEB 07

You remember wat u told me once upon a time"i love u more than anything in this world".These r the words tht keep haunting me throughout,how cud u be so selfish.Icant forget the first kiss,our long drives,our morning chat at 4am occasionally and the way u called me on my cell as soon as u were back from office.I was ready to cancel everything for u.My mobile misses ur calls,my ears miss ur voice,my eyes miss ur looks.You broke my heart.People keep on tellin me,it wont be a long time before i forget u but thts not happening.I need u.i am waiting for u to be back.I wonder y things always go against me.Its as if i have to ask life howcould life be so good to me wen something good happens to me.Its really miserable without u.

I know it meant nothin to u but if only u had the ability to feel like me,u wud know how it is to love some1.How it is to get hurt and how it is to lose the person u treasure more than anything in the world.You wud know how it is to talk to some1 u love.How one's heart beats even at the smile of the other person.How all songs seem true.How ur eyes never get satisfied seein tht person.If only u knew how i feel for u.When u wud be able to feel and love then u wud know how it is to be betrayed,how it is to be promised and then broken.Always remember "life goes on,time never stops for anyone"but for me it feels as if time has stopped widout u in my life.

I accept tht we r over.It doesnt matter whose fault it was and wat was the reason u walked away.The point is tht u broke my heart,the heart tht loves u so much.Even after such a long time i still remember you as if it was yesterday tht i last met u.I tried my best to forget u but still all i did was remembered u.

I dont know wat went wrong between us,i still love u like before and my unconditional love is askin a condition from u tht is ur love.I remember the day we proposed each other,the day we cried wen we got apart.Please come back in my life cos widout u my life is incomplete.

He was never mine to be lost,but still i miss being in love wid him.It hurts but still its worth the pain.

I dont know whether u and i will unite,but u have become a soft memory,everytime i recall it hurts,but i think thts life.Life is tht,tht all can understand it well when u one connects the dots backwards.

I wish i cud spend more time wid u baby.I wish god never kept us apart.I wish u were mine.I love u and miss u so much.Please come back to me ur love is waiting for u.

I wish i cud spend a moment wid u.I wish those pretty moments come back to my lonely life.....wish a moment meant a lifetime.All i want u to know is i love u and i know u know it but arent sure of it.And even if u r sure of it u wont be able to accept it,and indirectly u have already given me the reasons.But trust me those reasonsare jus not enough.Its jus tht u gotta come up.And i know wat is stopping u.Dont u think tht can change?Dont u think i can definately work upon tht for my love,my life which is only u.Please tell me wats in ur mind,i hate these hide and seeks too but i bet u know the reasons.And i know u understand me.Dont u ever miss me.Yet thr lies a hope in my mind tht tells me you will come back in my life and trust me i am waiting.Sometimes i wish i hadnt met u cos goin away from u is hurtin me alot.I love u but y does it not mean anything to u.

You knew i loves u more than anything else,u knew tht i cant live widout speakin to u for a single day,u knew i always died to have a glimpse of urs,u knew everything but then also u betrayed me.You have let me alone,not only alone,u left me at the time i needed u the most.I will always value ur surrenderin to me as one of the most precious gifts tht was offereed to me.I really love u.

One less kiss to give away each night,now tht u r gone it jus doesnt seem right alone listeneing to our song.The thought of u know is jus a faint memory,i wish i could remeber because cos ur the greatest persongod cud bring me.I tell u i hate u and i really dont care,but the truth is tht those feelings r still there!Those feelings of love we once shared.I love u,i miss u,and i wish u were mine but some things jus change wid time.I guess ur feeings have me washed away jus as a shell on the beach wud bring high tide.You were the huge wave tht knocked me offmy feet and into ur arms,and i was ur angel,ur everyhing,wat u were i was.Thats y i cudnt survive a day widout talkin to u or knowing how u were,cos i was lost not knowin wat the other part of myself was doing,and i still cant.Ever since we have been apart i have felt this hapiness.I cant go on loving anyone untill the other half of me is returned,which is good cos tht means i will love no one else but u....I love u now and forever,and someday i will be the angel tht takes u into heaven.

I will never forget the days we once had.The days wen u were everything to me.My mind always told me we wud be together.But now i realise tht was jus a dream.

The feelin tht i have for u will never go.I wish dat day never wen we seperated,the day i had to let u slide from my arms.I sometimes wonder if u still think of me.I wish one day we can have it all back.Everyday my love grows stronger,hoping tht one day u will feel the same.I was ur world once,ur priority once,ur hapiness once.But ur world,priority and hapiness has changed.My life had stopped at that time only wen we parted.All i know is tht whereever i am whether in this world or not but me heart,my soul and each tear of my eyes wil be loving and missing u.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well i just wanna say 1 thing.. that guy is very very very very unlucky... Trust me u can get any other guy in this world..
Please be pateint have trust in god... u never knw some one better is waiting for u ... That guy was not worth of u r love...