Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The end(wen life became much easier widout him n here i am now living each n every moment of my life happily)

All i can say now is i will always be a gd friend of urs(i dont know if u count me as one or no).I will always b thr in ur gd times as well as ur bad timesa a true friend(though u will always have a special place somewhere in my heart),and thts a promise to u from someone who loves u truly and who always loved u truly.I dont want u to realise anything tht u have done to me cos mayb tht was my destiny and it was meant for me.All i want is tht u b happy in life.A nd if ever u need me for anything i'll always be thr for u.i promise....
P.S hey sorry guys for borin ull so much....but these r words tht have truly come out from within......and 1 more thing sorry for not tellin ull the name of tht person....cant disclose it here.....sorry.....

No comments: