Saturday, July 14, 2007

Acceptance

APRIL 07
We r friends,but ull always have tht special place in my heart and my life.Its tough standing next to u as a friend but i will survive.You might be insensitive but i still care for u.
You r the one who helped me out wen i was down and its u who put me down now,but still i love u forever.Its hard to forget u.We wanted to be gd friends and we will be like dat.whatever may be the reason,i am wid u if not as ur love but as a friend.Its hard but i have to digest this fact.I respected u.I loved u so much and i still love u and was faithful to u and u r the one who proved it tht love never wins.Tryin to forget u is like trying to remember some1 i never knew.Everyone tells me i should forget bout u ,u dont deserve me,they r right u dont deserve me but i deserve u.I want to tell u tht i will keep on loving u forever,if u dont want to be mine still i will love u and pray tht where ever u r in this world,u live happily.Whenever u will look back,u will still find me waitin for u,to help u if u r in trouble,marry u if u r ready,give u a shoulder if u want to cry.The day i leave this world,i will give u all my hapiness and take all ur problemsfrom this world so u can live happily.
If u have left me it means u never loved me,if u dint love me y did u play wid my heart.U left me now because now u have whatever u wanted or wished,not all of one's wishes come true.One day ur wishes will change and one or the other dayu will realise ur mistakes.
My heart is still not ready to accept the realitycos i still have faith and trust in my love cos love is immortal.The reason i cry most is cos no matter how much i cry i cant get wat i lost and thts u.I regret every second of everyday,in which i never told u tht "i love u"and"i miss u"and "i want to hold u and be wid u".Come back to me and i swear tht i will make it upto u cos i really really really love u.

No comments: