Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Bangkok trip

MARCH 07
The bangkok trip i had was to forget my past.I came back happy thinking God has been kind to me and has helped me,but again thr i was wrong.I guess he jus cant see me happy.Our conversation tht day shook me completely,but frankly i was at ease and a little happy from within hearing u still had feelings for me somewhere deep down ur heart.I know i had to move onbut something really stopped me tht day,i dont know wat.But over the next few days ur behaviour towards me once again changed and i was shattered again completely.At tht time i thought the conversation we had was all crap and tht once more u had lied to me.I dont know if tht is true,but if somewhere tht was true,then i guess u should not have done tht.Was i some puppet for for u always??Was i the only one whom u thought u cud hurt(anytime)??Was i the one u had to get over ur past??I just have 1 question to ask u,why was it always me??why was this behaviour always wid me??Wat wrong had i done to u,was it my mistake tht i loved u truly and madly,i trusted u completely,but it dint even take u a second to break all tht.
P.S-so guys in short my bangkok trip dint help me get over him at all....

No comments: